How to Get Facebook Likes Free (Youlikehits)



Was a time when Twiends make you happy. Now it’s gone. No more LIKES from twiends for your fun page. No more joy. Good things take a little and you should enjoy it thoroughly.
Well yesterday I received an email. It is time consuming but once a day I carefully try to read all my emails. Of course not always manage to read them all , but yesterday was a lucky day.
I bet you have heard that Twiends.com has closed their Facebook
feature recently! very bad news, from now on you will not be able to
get free “likes” to your fan page using this site (It is still awesome for
Twitter followers and youtube views though!)
So what can you do now? How can you get 100s of fresh likes to
your fanpage in seconds?
I was asked this on so many forums!
So far I have only shared my newnew strategy with my personal
coaching clients, but I believe it is something you aregoing to value
and profit from it immediately!
I was digging through 100s of websites and finally have found a
really cool site where you can still use a similar feature and dominate
Facebook Domain Names.
Be quick and check it out until available. 100% free site called: 
www.youlikehits.com
I was curious to see it and then I was enough happy with what I discovered and decided to share with you.

If you’ve used twiends in the past will be easy to handle. Basically Youlikehits it is a site like Twiends, the novelty is that besides Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, includes also Digg and G+.
You can also view and like others websites.
I will like to write here Help section for your better understanding
What is YouLikeHits?
YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to increase your social networking presence. YouLikeHits was created on May 24th 2011. With YouLikeHits you’ll get REAL twitter followers, REAL facebook likes, REAL youtube views and REAL website visits. Pick and choose who to follow, like, view and visit for targeted traffic to your social network!
How do Points work?
You will get Points from other users when you like, view or visit their content. You will then in turn set a “Payout” value for your content which will be given to users when they like, view or visit your content. Users will get 1 less Point than your set Payout. For example, if you set your Facebook Payout to 10 Points they will get 9 Points for Liking your page.
Does YouLikeHits Auto-Post Status Updates without my permission?
No, we never auto-post anything from your accounts on any site or service.
Do you sell Followers, Likes, Views or Visits?
No, we don’t sell Followers, Likes, Views or Visits.
Do you force my accounts to Like?
No. At YouLikeHits we believe that you should be in control!
So maybe will be a very good idea to register HERE and use it for your business until will not be gone like Twiends.


To Get More Like Try Addmefast.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment